Welcome to St Ives Arts Club - Cornwall
We are a members club for visual artists, performing artists and anybody with an interest in the arts.
St Ives Arts Club is a unique establishment located on the sea front of a picturesque Cornish fishing village. A quaint old building founded over 100 years ago by artists drawn to the town by its beauty and exceptional light, it now aspires to be home to all facets of the arts.
Its original members used the club as a social venue where they could meet and paint communally - a tradition that is carried on to this day by the current members. But the club is now also host to a variety of artistic events, including art exhibitions, theatrical productions, a poetry festival, musical performances, comedy evenings and film shows.
Our aim is to offer an opportunity to all artists of whichever branch to display their talents in what is a very special place. Please meander through our website for more information. And why not visit us if you are in St Ives!
We are based in an historic building opposite St Ives Harbour with spectacular views over the bay. We have an exhibition space for visual arts and a theatre.
Inside, the club provides a fully equipped upstairs theatre with stage, changing room and auditorium whilst downstairs there is a large club room with kitchen bar and exhibition space.
Use the links on the left to see what we have to offer:
- What's On - exhibitions, art classes, theatre, live music.
- Rooms and Facilities - exhibition space and theatre.
- Arts Club Booking - how to book an event.
- Arts Club History - from 1890 to the present day.
- Arts Club Membership - how to join us.
- Arts Club Members - showcase.
- World Classics Series - live music from around the world.
- Contact Us - get in touch with the club.